Thursday, February 18, 2010

Clara and Abi

Clara wrote a report for her biography board at school thought you would enjoy it.
Abi scored 2 points and had some steals and lots of rebounds at her basketball game tonight!!
Go Girls!

Hi my name is Clara Ann Hooton. I was born on September 28, 1999 in Memorial Hospital at 4;30 AM. I Iived in South Bend tell I was 2 then we moved to New Carlisle. My family is my Mom, Roanna, my Dad, Mitch, Brianna, my sister, Abi, my other sister, and my brother, Drew. My family likes to travel and go camping. We like to watch movies and play games together. I have 11 fish and a dog named Wrigely. My favorite foods are cucumbers, Twizlers, and pizza. My hobbies are karate, doing crafts, building legos and swimming. I like to play the piano. My favorite song to play is “Let Me Tell You about the Blues”. I have been to many places including Missouri, Oregon, Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, Florida, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska and Colorado. I liked Florida and Colorado the most. In Florida, we went to Disney World. In Colorado, we hiked in the mountains and saw the Royal Gorge. My proud moment was when I got my yellow belt in karate. My something special is my blanket and bear Tiffy. I have had them since I was a baby. I have a collection of teddy bears too. I have been collecting teddy bears since I was 3. I have 17 bears now.

By Clara Ann Hooton.

No comments: